Trustpoint.One is actively seeking experienced Intellectual Property Attorneys with experience drafting and negotiating technology related agreements, including licensing, software, asset purchase, among others, for flexible, remote engagements with corporate legal departments. This is an exciting opportunity to handle substantive work and interface directly with business clients while building a career that's customized to you.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Significant (7+ years) experience handling legal issues arising in complex business transactions
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, results-driven environment
- At least 3 years working in an in-house or outside general counsel capacity
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic credentials and oral and written communication skills
- Must be licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
Interested and qualified Intellectual Property Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.