Intellectual Property Compliance Administrator
Leading Research & Development organization located midtown is seeking a Compliance Coordinator on a temp to hire basis to join its growing Intellectual Properly Team. The position will be responsible for –
- Ensuring compliance with all Intellectual Property reporting obligations
- Serving as the expert on applicable federal regulations & researching updates and changes in reporting requirements
- Maintaining accuracy of patent data including recording new information in the internal database
- Managing the new matter intake portal
- Collaborating with internal and external business partners on compliance issues
The Intellectual Property Compliance Coordinator will have 3+ year administrative support experience with a track record of successfully managing data, preferably patent data. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study. Scientific degree preferred.
- Demonstrated capability to understand intellectual property data and processes
- Experience working with complex documents, preferably contracts and regulatory documents
- Expertise with iEdison and Inteum strongly preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of standard office software packages (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on cutting edge matters as well as to be an integral part of a dynamic, bright and growing team.
Interested and qualified Compliance Coordinators are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.