Trustpoint.One is partnered with an AmLaw 200 law firm adding an Intellectual Property Legal Assistant to their IP practice group. This firm represents a broad range of clients in focus areas from internet and digital media, to the cannabis industry. This role offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Intellectual Property Legal Assistant Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and uploading IP documents to be filed with the USPTO
- Preparing template responses to office actions
- Managing attorney dockets and preparing docket reports
- Handling status checks for US and foreign cases
- Handling and processing invoices
- Preparing and filing IDS’ as needed
- Researching patent and trademark matters
Intellectual Property Legal Assistant Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of intellectual property experience
- Knowledge and experience with patent prosecution procedures, USPTO rules and procedures and IP software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualified Intellectual Property Legal Assistant candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.