Great opportunity for an experienced Intellectual Property Licensing Attorney to join a global company on a long-term consulting basis to assist with excess workload for a group that focuses on technology transactions focused on licensing the company’s intellectual property. The person in this role will be working virtually and must have experience drafting and negotiating technology related agreements, including licensing, software, and asset purchase, among others.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Significant (10+ years) experience handling legal issues arising in complex business transactions involving intellectual property
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, results-driven environment
- At least 5 years of experience working in an in-house or outside general counsel capacity
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic credentials and oral and written communication skills
- Must be licensed to practice law in good standing in at least one state
If you would like to learn more about the Intellectual Property Licensing Attorney position available on a remote basis, then please submit your resume, in Word format, to email@example.com.