Trustpoint is pleased to be partnering with the Dallas office of an international law firm in their search for an Intellectual Property Litigation Paralegal. The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following qualifications:
- Experience providing assistance with all phases of litigation and/or patent litigation, from complex pre-filing investigations through trial and appeal, including preparing motions and pleadings, filing briefs, preparing exhibits and managing a calendar.
- Preparing filings for various courts and government agencies.
- Performing research in databases including Westlaw, Docket Navigator, PACER, EDIS, and the USPTO.
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree required or Paralegal Certificate and equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of IP Litigation experience, preferably in a law firm setting.
Position offers a professional environment and a hybrid work schedule. Salary is commensurate with experience, and the firm offers a competitive benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply through the link below.