Trustpoint.One is partnered with an international law firm seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal. This firm is a premiere full-service law firm that services Global 1000 and emerging growth companies, institutions and individuals. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Intellectual Property Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Litigation Practice Group in all stages of litigation
- Drafting, reviewing and modifying legal documents
- E-filing with the USPTO website
- Maintaining production and deposition indexes
- Updating files with discovery materials
Intellectual Property Paralegal Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of intellectual property litigation experience
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must excel in fast-paced environments
Qualified Intellectual Property Paralegal candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.