Trustpoint.One is partnered with a national law firm seeking an Intellectual Property Paralegal. This firm is a premiere full-service law firm that services global and emerging growth companies, institutions and individuals. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Intellectual Property Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Preparing and filing US and PCT patent applications, along with office actions
- Filing with the USPTO website
- Client contact to collect documents and information in preparation of filing applications
- Handling maintenance and annuity fee payments for domestic and foreign patent applications
- Managing docket
Intellectual Property Paralegal Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of intellectual property experience
- Experience with LEXIS
- Must excel in fast-paced environments
Qualified Intellectual Property Paralegal candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format to Brandy.Anness@trustpoint.one.