Trustpoint One is assisting a prestigious law firm in its search for an Intellectual Property Paralegal for the firm’s litigation practice. The firm has a collegial and dynamic environment and offers competitive salary and benefits package.
- 6-months to 2 years of Intellectual Property Paralegal experience, preferably in a litigation setting;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Possess the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects calmly and confidently in a friendly, fast-paced team environment;
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office Suite and basic document processing;
- Ability to work overtime.
If you’d like to learn more about the Intellectual Property Paralegal position please submit your resume in Word format, to email@example.com.