Trustpoint One is assisting a prestigious law firm in its search for an Intellectual Property/Patent Litigation Paralegal. The firm has a collegial and dynamic environment and offers competitive salary and benefits package.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Intellectual Property and specifically patent litigation;
- Experience should include electronic court filing, motion practice, cite-checking (fact and legal), and familiarity with all aspects of discovery.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects calmly and confidently in a friendly, fast-paced team environment.
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office Suite and basic document processing;
- Ability to work overtime.
If you’d like to learn more about the Intellectual Property/Patent Litigation Paralegal position please submit your resume in Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org.