Investment Funds Regulatory Attorney
Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a global firm in its search for an attorney to join the Investment Funds Regulatory practice group. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of relevant investment management experience.
- Provide legal, regulatory and compliance advice to investment advisers, family offices and other financial institutions around the globe, including in connection with the operation and management of private equity funds, hedge funds, and real estate funds and the structuring of complex corporate transactions involving investment advisers and investment funds.
- Advise on Investment Company Act issues, including status and structuring issues.
- Participate in SEC examinations and investigations and work closely with the firm’s litigation department in connection with those matters.
- Familiarity with the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Private equity & hedge fund formation experience is preferred.
- Experience with SEC examinations and investigations.
- Admitted, in good standing to the bar of New York.
- Top tier law school and grades.
- Strong financial, analytical and negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume in Word Format.