Trustpoint is pleased to be partnered with a leading national corporation in their search for an experienced IT Compliance Manager. This Dallas-based, direct hire role offers the opportunity to manage a team and is responsible for duties that include:
- Perform analysis of IT processes and implement procedures to mitigate risk
- Oversee and conduct both internal and external IT audits
- Manage IT process and documentation for SOX compliance
- Support SOX and regulatory requirements for numerous IT systems
- Serve as SME for managing technology risk across all lines of business
- Maintain governance and oversight of managed service providers
- Responsible for IT controls, framework mappings and IT GRC tool/process to ensure coverage for various compliance frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, and NIST
- Additional related duties as needed
The qualified IT Compliance Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree (or Technical Degree), ideally I Computer Science. Information Systems, Business Administration, etc. 6+ years of experience with hands-on experience with conducting compliance audits is a MUST for this role. Must have demonstrated understanding of all IT areas, including infrastructure, system development life cycle (SDLC), auditing, and internal controls. Experience with Galvanize (Diligent) advanced analytics & workflow automation is strongly preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company that fosters a highly congenial work atmosphere and overall great culture. Position is hybrid in nature. Strong compensation and benefits are offered.
Interested and qualified IT Compliance Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.