Trustpoint.One, a recognized leader in the area of Managed Legal Services, has an immediate need for a Relativity Support Engineer in our Atlanta headquarters. This is a full time permanent salaried position.
This position requires the ability to work both on-site and remotely as required. We offer a highly competitive base salary, a wide range of benefits, and an excellent state of the art work environment in the Galleria Area of Atlanta.
- Five years of general IT experience.
- Three plus years of experience with Relativity
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
In addition to the minimum requirements, Relativity Certification and e-Discovery experience with I-PRO, Reveal & NexLP is a definite plus.
- Produce appropriate design artifacts representing desired changes in technical architecture
- Build consensus among technical staff by evaluating potential solutions
- Facilitate technical design reviews
- Evaluate functional and system requirements
- Consult with project teams on application capacity requirements
- Define and document application development principles, standards, and best practices
- Participate in application architecture road maps
- Evaluate emerging technologies to meet current business needs
- Provide hands on support
- Communicate clearly, strongly and effectively to small and large groups
- Share Enterprise Architecture knowledge with project teams
- Facilitate architecture reviews
- Establish yourself as a trusted technical adviser
- Support Windows, Linux and other Operating systems.
- Help with a large on call rotation including remote or after hours support team
- Be prepared to manage, monitor and help with vendors such as Citrix, Open-E, & Trend
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please reference job AT-901 in the subject line.
At this time we are only considering local applicants.
For additional information about Trustpoint, please visit www.trustpoint.one