Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.One), a leader in the world of Legal Managed Services, has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator in our Atlanta Headquarters.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting e-Discovery applications and services as well as installation, configuration, and maintenance of systems software and hardware and related system infrastructure.
- Provide day to day support for eDiscovery applications which includes the underlying systems.
- Install, configure, update systems to support infrastructure applications.
- Perform regular case file archival and purge as necessary.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from software/hardware failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software applications per project or operational needs.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- 3 - 5 years' general IT experience
- 3 years experience with Relativity
- Available to work on site from 10:30am - 7:30pm
- College Degree preferred but not required
- e-Discovery experience
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com