Trustpoint.One, a recognized leader in the area of Managed Legal Services, has an immediate need for a Systems Administrator in our Atlanta headquarters. This is a full time permanent salaried position.
This position requires the ability to work both on-site and remotely as required. We offer a highly competitive base salary, a wide range of benefits, and an excellent state of the art work environment in the Galleria Area of Atlanta.
This individual is accountable for eDiscovery Applications such as Relativity, iPro, Reveal, and NexLP. Relativity experience is required.
- Five years of general IT experience.
- Three plus years of experience with Relativity
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
In addition to the minimum requirements, Relativity Certification and e-Discovery experience with I-PRO, Reveal & NexLP is a definite plus.
- Provide day to day support for eDiscovery applications which includes the underlying systems.
- Manage inbound and outbound E-Discovery data.
- Perform regular case file archival and purge as necessary.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from software/hardware failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software applications per project or operational needs.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Participate in an on call rotation.
- This is a full-time position, and normal hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m EST. This position will work longer hours, weekends and night work during system issues or maintenance windows.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please reference job AT-901 in the subject line.
At this time we are only considering local applicants.
For additional information about Trustpoint, please visit www.trustpoint.one