Trustpoint International (Trustpoint.one) is now accepting applications for the position of Systems Engineer/Systems Architect.
The ideal candidate for this position will be adept at planning, organizing, and executing senior level IT functions within the business, supporting and maintaining the integrity and operational capabilities of current and future client applications, and systems design.
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Technical Documentation Skills
- Time Management
- Customer and Client Focused
- BS or equivalent technical school degree or certificate
- Eight plus years experience with IT Systems Administration, Systems Engineer and/or Systems Architecture
- Experience with Intel based servers
- High Level Certification with Relativity strongly desired
- SQL Management experience
- Citrix Zen experience
- Experience within the legal service industry
- ISO/SOC certifications
- Team supervision or management
This is a full time, permanent 8am - 5pm position, requiring up to 25% travel and offering market competitive compensation along with an excellent benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com