Trustpoint One is seeking a JD or Attorney with administrative/programming experience for a temporary project in Annapolis, Maryland.
Temporary JD or Attorney Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare the Family Law Bench Book for production;
- Conduct legal research, update and edit the judicial bench books, specifically the Family Law Bench Book;
- Assist with drafting department documents (e.g. standards, policies and procedures).
- Juris Doctor;
- Attorney licensed in Maryland is a plus but not required;
- Experience in managing administrative and program-based strategies;
- Background in adult education (preferred);
- Strategic thinker who is organized and a quick learner;
- Efficient, timely in meeting deadlines
If you’d like to learn more about the temporary position for a JD or Attorney with administrative/programmatic experience please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.