Kelly Legal Resources, a division of Trustpoint.One, is seeking experienced legal talent for several upcoming document review projects to be held at our state-of-the-art review center in Troy!
- Must have a J.D. from an accredited law school, be a Paralegal, or have prior legal experience (internships OK)
- Previous document review experience is helpful, but not required; entry level legal candidates are welcome to apply!
- Available to commit to working full-time, Monday - Friday, during standard business hours
- Attention to detail and good communication skills are critical
- Experience with Relativity or other electronic review platforms is helpful
Our state-of-the-art review center in Troy offers:
- Great location with easy access to expressways
- Comfortable – not crowded! – review rooms with windows
- Two lunchrooms with hot coffee, microwaves, commercial-sized refrigerator, vending machines, and lockers
- On-site cafeteria and other close-by lunch options
- Free parking in a large, well-lit lot
Interested? Submit your resume in Word format ASAP for consideration.