Trustpoint.One is hiring JDs and Recent Law School Graduates (no active licensed required) for a 3+ months contract job opportunity with our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia starting on Tuesday, October 12th.
High performing candidates will be eligible for conversion to permanent hire status following the 3-month contract period. The hourly pay rate will be $25.00 and the position is a 40 hour week with an 9:00am-5:30pm (Monday to Friday) daily schedule. Approved candidates will need to be able to go to the law firm office in downtown Richmond to pick up the computer that they will be using to work remotely from home. Starting on October 12th, the daily work and initial job training will be conducted remotely.
Please note that candidates must live in the greater Richmond, VA area (or within a commutable distance) as, beginning in early 2022, there is a chance that some candidates may be asked to start working in person in our law firm client’s Richmond office.
The firm will be looking to hire candidates who reside in Central Virginia who are able to work on firm supplied computer equipment that will need to be picked up before the start date after a formal offer has been extended. Most importantly, the candidates will need to be local so a possible transition to in office work in Richmond, at some point in the future, can be done seamlessly without any relocation and workflow disruption concerns.
Please Note: all candidates for this position must either be vaccinated or plan to become vaccinated. Candidates will not be eligible for this position if they are not vaccinated, nor do they plan to be. All candidates who are approved for this role will be asked to complete a vaccination survey their first day.
The job responsibilities and skills required may include the following:
- The candidate is responsible for complex review of settlement agreement applications and other related documents in order to evaluate and assign values to legal claims while maintaining the integrity of data with tasks including data entry and related duties to ensure excellent client service.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Review legal documents and apply completeness criteria to determine completeness of required documentation.
- Perform regular quality control of client databases through secondary review of legal documents.
- Data entry of information in order to generate correspondence and reports
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by firm management.
Interested candidates should submit a Word version of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to be considered!
We look forward to working with you!