Trustpoint.One is pleased to have joined forces with a progressive, internationally-recognized AmLaw 100 law firm, with cutting-edge offices in NYC, in their search for a Junior Patent Life Sciences Litigation Associate. The ideal candidate for this role will have law firm patent litigation experience.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Patent Litigation Attorney, ideally from another leading law firm
- Undergraduate degree in Biology, Chemistry or any of the other Life Sciences discipline is required
- Experience working with technology and/or life sciences companies is a large plus
- Stellar academic credentials are required
- Membership, in good standing, with the New York State Bar is required
This is a terrific opportunity for a Patent Litigation Attorney to become an integral part of the Firm’s award-winning New York City office.
Interested and qualified Junior Patent Life Sciences Litigation Attorneys are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.