Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a collaborative AmLaw 100 in search of a Labor and Employment Attorney for full or part-time secondment role. The attorney will assist with nationwide drafting and updating of templates, form policies, and other employment-related documentation for clients who subscribe to the firm’s online service for employer resources. Qualifications for this remote role include:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited ABA law school.
- Admitted, in good standing, to at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- A strong understanding of employer obligations and documentation/policies required for pre- hire, during employment, and at termination.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Independent self-starter who is able to work efficiently and without constant oversight.
- Top notch communication and drafting skills as well as superb research skills necessary to provide resources for use in all 50 states.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.