Trustpoint One is pleased to partner with a collaborative AmLaw 100 in search of an Attorney with Labor and Employment expertise for a long-term contract role. The position is remote and will include reviewing and updating content for employment summaries and related policies at a state level.
- Juris Doctor from an accredited ABA law school.
- Admitted, in good standing, to the bar of at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- Minimum 3 years of legal experience.
- A strong understanding of employer obligations and documentation/policies required for pre- hire, during employment, and at termination.
- Excel at legal research and writing for a non-lawyer audience.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Independent self-starter who is able to work efficiently and without constant oversight.
- Top notch communication and drafting skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.