Trustpoint.One is partnered with a well-known holding company seeking a Labor and Employment Specialist. Excellent research skills are required. Qualified candidates can work remotely on a part-time basis with flexible schedules. This opportunity offers a competitive compensation with responsibilities that will include:
- Researching state closure orders and public health closure orders on a global basis
- Working closely with in-house counsel to keep apprised of new updates
- Organizing findings in an Excel spreadsheet for counsel’s review/monitoring
- Conducting research on state paid sick leave laws and unemployment
- Preparing company handbook of compiled research
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience, specifically handling labor & employment matters
- Strong research skills
- Prior experience in Labor and Employment law
Qualified Labor and Employment Specialists are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.