Trustpoint.One is hiring a Law Firm Business Developer in either Washington D.C. or New York City who is client focused, organized, and has a team-oriented approach.
A Law Firm Business Developer supports the overall business development and marketing efforts of the Firm by creating and executing strategic business development and marketing activities.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Manage a team of several business development professionals to implement plans and initiatives
- Develop and execute on strategic business development and marketing plans
- Draft and prepare written proposals and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third parties
- Drive content-driven campaign strategy to generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate with global business development team to pursue cross-selling initiatives
- Support best practices and ensure the identification, development, and growth services to clients
- Plan and oversee seminars, events, and other targeted marketing activities
- Help manage relevant business development budgets
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, law or business
- At least 5 years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting
- At least 10 years of marketing professional experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience covering Litigation in a large law firm
Salary is commensurate with industry knowledge and experience.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.