Data Analyst Description:
Trustpoint.One is seeking a Data Analyst for our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia for a contract-to-hire position.
The compensation will be based on experience.
This is a 40 hour per week assignment with an 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday to Friday) work schedule with a potential for overtime hours. No remote work options are available.
The job responsibilities and skills required include the following:
The Data Analyst is responsible for the design and maintenance of regular and ad hoc reports for internal and external users, including law firms, courts and judges and other interested parties.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent and/or related work experience with compatible responsibility.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relatable work experience desired.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency with other Microsoft products, such as Visio, preferred.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau preferred.
- General familiarity with databases; SQL Server experience and writing SQL queries preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements to conceptualize production reports and visual dashboards.
- Create report templates for use in communicating progress and status of our project work.
- Draft and maintain business rules for use in pulling the necessary information.
- Develop a strong understanding of projects and the key performance indicators and metrics used to evaluate performance
- Coordinate with programming teams in the development of reports.
- Create and perform quality control measures to test the accuracy and content of reports.
- Provide support and guidance to Team Leads to help translate data into meaningful analyses and insights.
- Provide suggestions to develop a consistent approach to design, create and maintain business intelligence reports/dashboards used throughout the company and improve reporting best practices.
- Communicate orally and in writing both internally and with clients on any reporting inquiries.
- Manage exposure to sensitive material that requires a high level of confidentiality.
Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to email@example.com to begin the application and interview process.
We look forward to working with you!