Trustpoint.One is seeking Document Clerks for our law firm client in Richmond, Virginia for upcoming contract assignments reviewing litigation related documentation. The hourly pay rate will be $16.50 per hour and these projects are 40 hour per week assignments with an 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday to Friday) work schedule. Note that no prior law firm experience is required for consideration. The firm requires a completed Bachelor’s degree for employment consideration.
The job responsibilities and skills required may include the following:
The Document Clerk is responsible for complex review of documents in order to evaluate and assign values to legal claims while maintaining the integrity of data with tasks including data entry and related duties to ensure excellent client service.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
• Review legal claims submissions and apply completeness criteria to determine completeness of required documentation.
• Perform regular quality control of client databases through secondary review of legal claims information.
• Prepare correspondence to communicate benefit determinations.
• Data entry of legal claims information in order to generate correspondence and reports related to status of legal claims submissions.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned by firm management.
Interested candidates should please submit a Microsoft Word version of your resume to Richmond.email@example.com to begin the registration and interview process.
We look forward to working with you!