https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Sarah Lyzzaik https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Sarah Lyzzaik2023-03-02 16:01:422023-03-02 16:01:43Legal Administrative Support Assistant
Legal Administrative Support Assistant
Trustpoint One is pleased to be partnered with an Am Law 100 industry leader in their search for an experienced Administrative Support Assistant! Successful candidates will be well-organized, customer service focused, has professional oral and written communication skills. Compensation for this position will be $50,000 annually, depending on experience.
- On-site role based in Boston, MA
- Direct/Permanent Hire
- You’ll provide a high level of administrative support and assistance to a busy team of corporate legal professionals
- This position requires a proactive team player with a “can do” attitude as no two days will be the same
- Scheduling meetings
- Maintaining attorney calendars, attorney time entry
- New client intake, file maintenance, document editing
- Formatting, regulatory agency filings
- Assisting with transactional services and deal closings
- Travel coordination, expense reimbursement, and monthly client billing
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Minimum high school diploma required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Suggested minimum of three years of administrative experience, preferably at a law firm or similar environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including advanced Word skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and produce a high-quality work product to meet deadlines and perform job responsibilities under pressure efficiently, productively and in a professional manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime is required.