Exciting temporary opportunity with an international entertainment company!
Trustpoint.One is working with our client in Glendale, CA, on an opportunity for an experienced Business/Legal Affairs candidate. Our client is looking for a temporary business/legal affairs candidate with music and licensing related experience. This contract opportunity offered at a competitive rate, will hold responsibilities that will include:
- Management of music licensing requests
- Provide oversight of music administration
- Negotiation of composer and music producer deals for original recordings
- Assist other teams with guidance, related to property rights and 3rd party rights/obligations
- Analyze and prepare executive rights summaries for leadership team
- Additional special projects, as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in a related role
- Active (in good standing) member of a State Bar - REQUIRED
- Prior experience in business and/or legal affairs, or an entertainment related environment
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume for immediate consideration.