Trustpoint.One, is working on an exciting long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Legal Analyst. This position, located in Glendale, will provide support related to an internal team on residuals and related matters. This contract opportunity is offered at a competitive rate, with responsibilities that will include:
- Review and analyze various types documents and data to determine and verify completeness and accuracy of residuals terms
- Prepare and execute residual payments in accordance with guild/union standards to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments
- Provide weekly status updates to Residuals Manager
- Additional responsibilities/projects, as assigned
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- 3+ years of related experience is helpful
- Basic knowledge of domestic union residuals contract provisions, regulations, deadlines, industry standards, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their current resume (Word format) for immediate consideration.