TrustPoint.One is partnered with a national law firm seeking a Legal Assistant for a long-term contract opportunity. Strong organizational skills are required. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing template pleadings, letters and memos
- Maintaining attorneys’ calendars and monitoring deadlines
- Transcribing dictation
- Opening, sorting and reviewing mail
- Working with attorneys and paralegals on file processing and organization
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience as a legal assistant
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualified Legal Assistants are encouraged to submit their resume in MS Word format for immediate consideration.