Trustpoint.one is pleased to partner with a well-known and respected national company, with offices in Dover, Delaware, in their search for a temp-to-perm Legal Assistant to join their on-site team. The Legal Assistant will provide administrative support to the Client Service Representatives (CSRs) as well as being a direct point of contact to wholesale clients.
The position requires the ability to interact with State Corporations Division staff in a fast-paced environment remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate has experience drafting, filing and retrieving corporate documents.
- Processing state document retrieval and filing projects (both corporate and UCC)
- Drafting certificates of formation or the equivalent
- Assist in answering phones
- Reviewing/receiving Service of Process
- Providing staff with administrative support such as writing evidence letters, handling incoming and outgoing mail,
- Developing a professional working relationship with all company correspondents and filing agents
- Prioritizing daily tasks to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with the maintenance of internal knowledgebase
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Paralegal Certificate from an ABA-approved course preferred
- Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel and excellent research skills
- Top-notch communication and confidentiality skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and busy office.
Interested and qualified Legal Assistants are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.