Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Spanish-fluent, Legal Assistant/Document Management Analyst. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start in person, as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington D.C. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Prepare for trial by creating binders, tracking and organizing both hard copy and electronic documents, bringing all needed equipment and supplies, checking and updating the electronic case file, and assisting with presentation material
- Perform detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; document acquisition related tasks; screening for privilege documents; and conducting database searches
- Proofreads and edits written documents
- Prepare witnesses, exhibits and other evidence binders
- Utilize electronic and evidence management and discovery production processes and tools.
- Receive and track discovery items
- Assist with outreach efforts to potentially aggrieved parties
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Legal Document Management Analyst must have at least 1 year of experience in litigation support. Any additional experience working on government matters is a large plus.
Interested and qualified Legal Assistants/Document Analysts are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.