Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Legal Document Management Analyst. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start in person, as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington D.C. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Trial preparation including - creating binders, tracking and organizing both hard copy and electronic documents, bringing all needed equipment and supplies, checking and updating the electronic case file, and assisting with presentation material
- Perform detailed reviews and analysis of case materials, which includes financial records, health care materials, incoming disability rights correspondence and other litigation files
- Perform detailed indexing of case files
- Prepare witnesses, exhibits and other evidence binders
- Utilize electronic and evidence management and discovery production processes and tools.
- Receive and track discovery items
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified Legal Document Management Analyst must have at least 1 year of experience supporting litigation Attorneys. Any additional experience working on government matters is a large plus. Must be flexible for local travel to assist with trial preparation. Experience with programs such as Relativity and Casemap.
Interested and qualified Legal Assistants/Document Analysts are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.