Join a respected law firm with offices in Northern Virginia, for a long term contract opportunity!
Trustpoint.One is currently working with our client, a nationally recognized law firm, with offices in Northern Virginia, on a long term contract opportunity for an experienced legal assistant. The right candidate for this role should possess a legal/law firm background and will preferably be familiar with litigation matters. This position will hold the responsibilities listed below:
- Proofreading and editing of documents
- Assist with trial preparation, including - organizing trial exhibits, trial binders, etc.
- Travel arrangements, as well as preparation of expense reports
- Manage attorney calendars and scheduling/tracking of hearings and meetings
- Track and enter hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior experience within a law firm, preferably in a litigation practice
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess a positive and calm attitude
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity that is currently available in Northern Virginia, please submit your resume, in Word format