Trustpoint.One’s corporate client is looking to hire an experienced Legal Assistant for a 1 year contract position in their legal department in Chester, Virginia.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing, coordinating, and reviewing legal documents as well as maintenance of legal files and records.
- Produce high quality legal and professional documents.
- Virginia Notary REQUIRED (must be a notary at the time of starting this position)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to produce high quality legal and professional documents.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and information databases.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
ADDITIONAL JOB RELATED INFORMATION:
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:00am to 5:30pm
- No remote work options available.
- The hourly pay rate is $17.00 per hour.
- No overtime.