Trustpoint.One’s corporate client is looking to hire an experienced Legal Assistant for a 1 year contract position in their legal department in Melville, New York.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Preparing, coordinating, and reviewing legal documents as well as maintenance of legal files and records.
- Produce high quality legal and professional documents.
- NY Notary REQUIRED (must be a notary at the time of starting this position)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to produce high quality legal and professional documents.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and information databases. Excellent organizational and communication skills.
ADDITIONAL JOB RELATED INFORMATION:
- Hours: 7:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday; 7:00am-11:00am on Fridays
- No flexibility in location, the candidate must work in the Melville office. No remote work options available
- The hourly pay rate is $21.00 per hour.