Great opportunity for an experienced legal assistant to join a company headquartered in Dulles, VA on a temporary basis with the potential to convert to a direct hire position to provide general administrative support to the Legal Services Group. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with General Counsel to track and maintain legal staff budget.
- Prioritize and route incoming loan documents and manage daily document log.
- Organize and maintain legal library, secure file room, legal databases.
- Assist legal staff in preparing loan documents and legal presentations.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma required, supplemental training and/or college courses preferred.
- Three years of general administrative experience required.
- Five years of previous experience in legal capacity preferred.
- Customer service and team oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Effective self-starter.
- Intermediate MS Office and document management software skills and experience.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work and show sound judgment in completing tasks with a high level of integrity – able to keep confidential information.
If you would like to learn more about the Legal Assistant position available in Dulles, VA, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.