Trustpoint.One / Kelly Legal Resources is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to work with our corporate client in Wilmington for a temporary assignment! Ideal candidates will have familiarity with the workings of Boards of Directors and Board Meetings.
Duties & Qualifications
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and protect confidential information
- Process invoices / copying
- Complete forms for Board Consensus, Shareholder Consensus, and Election of Officers
- Obtain signatures on documents from VPs and Executives
- Professional presentation and communication skills
Interested candidates should send a resume highlighting relevant experience in Word format only. Due to overwhelming response, only qualified candidates will be contacted.