Trustpoint.one is pleased to be supporting a leading, global litigation law firm in their search for a Legal Biller to join their NYC offices. The legal biller will have at least 5 years of law firm billing experience and will be responsible for duties that include:
- Creation and distribution of prebills for partner approval; follow to ensure deadlines are met
- Perform edits and adjustment as necessary
- Perform quality control to ensure all bills are in alignment with client guidelines
- Generate final invoices for submission to clients
- Respond to inquiries as necessary
The qualified Legal Biller will have a t least 5 years of law firm billing experience and exposure to narrative bills. Additional experience with multi-payor billing is a large plus. Top-notch communication skills and the ability to work independently is key for this role. Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must with an emphasis in Excel.
Our client is eager to hire and offers a highly congenial work atmosphere.
Interested and qualified Legal Billers are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.