Exciting opportunity for a Legal Business Development Specialist to assist with the growth of the finance practice of a leading, international law firm! Our client's NYC office is seeking a Legal Business Development Specialist to support their attorneys with the growth and expansion of their client base, particularly in the areas of Banking & Finance, Capital Markets and Structured Finance & Derivatives. The Legal Business Development Specialist will play an integral role in developing the firm’s corporate client base, visibility in the market and social media footprint. Duties will include:
- Conducting industry research and securing speaking engagements
- Collaborating with business partners in business development efforts and creating client pitches
- Maintaining department collateral material
- Spearheading all finance practice internal deal reporting database of contacts and potential clients
- Assisting with planning targeted event
- Drafting correspondence and specially-targeted communications and responding to RFPs
The qualified Legal Business Development Specialist will have a demonstrated aptitude for networking, advanced writing, research and communication skills. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in Business Development, Marketing, Events or Communications along with prior law firm experience in the Finance area. A Bachelor’s degree is required. This is an exciting opportunity with a great group and very competitive compensation package.
Interested and qualified Legal Business Development Specialists are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.