The NYC office of an international law firm is seeking a Legal Business Development Specialist to support their Corporate Partners. The Legal Business Development Specialist will play an integral role in assisting with growing the firm’s corporate client base. Duties will include:
- Research and securing speaking engagements
- Manage social media presence and assist with growing social networks
- Maintain database of contacts and potential clients
- Assist with planning targeted events
- Draft correspondence and specially-targeted communications
The qualified Legal Business Development Specialist will have an aptitude for networking, advanced writing, research and communication skills and an affinity for working with social media. Understanding of the legal and technology industries is important. Prior law firm marketing experience is required. Strong capability with MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel is critical for this role. A Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA and/or JD is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to support law firm Partners as they work to grow their firm’s business!
Interested and qualified Legal Business Development Specialists are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.