Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with the DC office of an international firm in its search for a Legal Citation Specialist. This newly created part-time position is expected to be a long term temporary role.
Legal Citation Specialist Duties:
- Cite-check and Shepardize legal materials including memoranda, briefs, articles, opinions, etc., largely relating to international arbitration disputes
- Edit and proofread legal writing to get it “publication ready”
- Implement and incorporate edits to improve content, clarity, structure, and substance of same
- Use The Bluebook and other highly reputable industry reference standards and protocol
- Create and prepare Tables of Authorities and Contents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Paralegal, JD or DC barred attorney (they prefer an attorney but look at all levels)
- Related work experience and international arbitration experience strongly preferred and/or dispute resolution
- Willingness and ability to work longer hours, especially around deadlines.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume in Word format.