Exciting opportunity for a Legal Client Project Manager to assist with the management of client relationships and projects for a leading, international law firm with offices located in the Bay Area! The Legal Client Project Manager will play an integral role in managing projects for clients of all disciplines across the Firm. Duties will include:
- Monitoring budgets, tracking deadlines and managing expectations with regard to project milestones
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Ensure proper staffing for all new and existing projects
- Collaborate with all internal departments to ensure projects run as smoothly as possible
- Create project plans, checklists and timelines
- Conduct meetings with Attorneys and their clients
- Create project metrics and analytics
- More duties as needed
The qualified Legal Client Project Manager will have at least 10+ years of solid experience managing legal projects, ideally from a law firm setting. Understanding of the legal and technology industries is highly important. Strong capability with research, data collection, networking and expert-level MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel is critical for this role. Prior law firm experience is a requirement for this position. A Bachelor’s degree is required, a JD or MBA is highly preferred. Strong compensation package and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to support law firm Partners as they work to grow their firm’s business!