Truspoint.One is excited to partner with a leading international and AmLaw100 law firm that provides innovative legal solutions to many of the Fortune Global 500 in their search of a Conflicts Researcher at their Downtown, LA office.
Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Identify and recommend resolution of conflicts-of-interest
- Conduct thorough and accurate research of corporations, agencies and individuals listed as incoming parties to client/matters
- Conduct pro-active research of mergers, acquisitions and potential bankruptcies
- Prepare new business intake forms
- Work overtime as required
- Handle additional Conflicts research and analysis projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (required) Please include GPA
- 1+ years of office experience (preferred)
- Proficient in conflicts related computer operations and software programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word
- Advanced in business verbal and written communications
- Able to type 55 words per minute
- Knowledge of research procedures and methodology
Comprehensive benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Care, and STD/LTD
- Voluntary 401k plan and profit sharing
- 10 paid holidays per year, and generous PTO program
- Paid Parental Leave and Fertility coverage
- Wellness programs (Employee Assistance Program, mental health and well-being events)
- Professional Development Programs
Compensation for this role is 55,000 - 65,000 depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for research and conflicts professionals to join a dynamic and industry-defining firm. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume for immediate consideration!