https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png 0 0 Sarah Lyzzaik https://trustpoint.one/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/T1-1.png Sarah Lyzzaik2023-02-21 17:13:012023-03-17 14:05:31Legal Customer Service Representative
Legal Customer Service Representative
Trustpoint One is pleased to assist a legal industry leader seeking a Legal Customer Service Representative!
The Legal Customer Service Representative is the primary point of contact for clients to place orders. In this position the candidate is expected to provide these services with enthusiasm and knowledge of both the company capabilities and an understanding of the customers’ needs. The Legal Customer Service Representative is also responsible for communicating billing terms, service and product offerings.
- On-site role based in Albany, NY
- Direct/Permanent W2 role
Essential Job Functions:
- Legal industry experience required
- Enter all necessary information for new orders into the company projects system.
- Thoroughly review all orders for accuracy.
- Oversee the progress of all orders from inception until invoiced and closed.
- Ensure delivery of completed orders to clients.
- Determine credit worthiness of clients.
- Prioritize incoming customer requests effectively to satisfy individual client needs.
- Develop extensive knowledge on various state statues and requirements.
- Efficiently manage timely invoicing for services rendered.
- Work collaboratively with Client Service Assistant (CSA).
- Project a helpful and confident attitude when dealing with clients using effective communication techniques and best practice written and call etiquette.
- Provide timely and helpful responses to all general inquires, order confirmations and requests.
- Participate in the training and development of new CSRs and CSAs
- Assist in collection of outstanding receivables.
- Offer one stop service through having an understanding how to navigate through the organization to find answers, organize the information, and deliver a complete solution to the client.
- Be an advocate for the customer internally and represent the company brand promise externally.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An ideal candidate will come from a Corporate Law/Legal background