Trustpoint.One is assisting a government agency in its search for a Legal Document Management Analyst who is fluent in Portuguese. This long-term contract role (at least 1+ years) will start as early as June 1, 2021 and will be based in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to support a busy Litigation team with duties that include:
- Review of case files, financial records, healthcare documents and more
- Review of audio files
- Legal research using tools such as Westlaw and Lexis
- Preparing witness binders and exhibits
- Preparing trial exhibits
- Receive and track discovery materials
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience supporting litigation Attorneys
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Any additional experience working on government matters is a large plus.
- Must be flexible for local travel to assist with trial preparation.
- Experience with programs such as Relativity and Casemap is required.
Interested and qualified Legal Document Management Analysts are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration