TrustPoint has partnered with a Government Organization in their search for Mandarin-fluent legal document reviewers to support a confidential matter in the review of electronic documents. It is estimated that services will be required for an eight month period, and quite possibly longer. Successful candidates for the legal document review will be flexible and responsive whenever the case load demands change and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing Mandarin-language records in a review platform
- Coding and Summarizing records
- Drafting summaries and/or informal translations
- Participating in case meetings with staff and utilizing Mandarin-language skills to orally translate documents
- The ideal candidate for the legal document reviewer position will be detail-oriented and able to work independently with little supervision
- Business-level fluency in Mandarin, in both simplified and traditional Mandarin; professional certification is not required
- Experience using Relativity or a similar review platform
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to deliver consistent high-quality work under tight deadlines
- Able to work overtime as directed
- Located in the San Francisco area, in order to participate in team meetings in person
- Prior experience supporting law enforcement or working in a legal environment
- JD/Bar License is preferred, not required
Trustpoint.One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Salary: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week