Legal Intake Specialist needed for a 3+ month temporary assignment! Our client is a leading Plaintiff’s law firm, with offices in Bergen County, NJ, with a history of working on high-profile medical device and pharmaceutical cases. The Legal Intake Specialist will have the opportunity to work as the “face of the firm,” being the first point of contact for new clients. This is a temporary position, but could potentially become direct hire for the right candidate! Responsibilities will include:
- Daily interaction with new and potential clients via telephone
- Obtaining all information required for new cases brought to the firm
- Accurately entering all new case information into the firm’s database
- Phone contact with existing clients
- Assist with obtaining medical records
- Special projects as needed
The ideal Legal Intake Specialist will have an Associate’s Degree in addition to prior experience either in an Intake or high-volume call center role. Strong attention to detail, superior phone skills and exceptional computer skills are key for this role. Any prior experience of medical records and terminology is a strong plus.
This is a great opportunity for a Legal Intake Specialist who is eager to work in a busy and thriving legal practice. Interested and qualified Legal Intake Specialists are encouraged to submit a resume, in Word format, for immediate consideration.