Trustpoint One is proud to collaborate with a fast paced, growing and busy personal injury firm in Bellaire, Texas its search for an experienced Office Manager to on the HR, billings and training side of the law firm. The Office Manager will work directly with the owner of the firm on firm intake/hiring, invoicing (needles, quickbooks, sharepoint), onboarding (training, IT setup) and monitoring firm/client accounts. The ideal candidate will be goal-driven, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, high volume, team environment.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide high level administrative, general business, and project management support to the Senior Management team.
- Manage all bookkeeping tasks including bill pay and receivables, payroll, and work with Senior Management and CPA to ensure proper records are kept and corporate filings are processed correctly and on time.
- Responsible for researching relevant or industry-specific data/information and drafting/composing reports and memos.
- Coordinate special events including agenda creation, logistics, and catering.
- Manage confidential business files.
- Manage all HR related and polices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluent in English is essential, and Spanish is HUGE a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and results-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in personal injury.
- 3 years of experience in legal office management.
- Solid technical skills necessary to set-up, track, and maintain matters.
- Prior high level administrative, legal, finance, HR, and General office management experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability and experience to conduct fact gathering and analyze information.
- Professional demeanor, high integrity, and passion for work.
- Team player with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a highly professional way.
- Decisive and able to exercise independent judgment and assimilate information quickly. Able to learn and improve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required, experience with SharePoint Online, Needles and Quickbooks is also necessary.
- Able to work during normal business hours as well as occasional night and light weekend work.
If you meet the requisite qualifications, please submit your resume in Word format.