Great opportunity for an experienced Legal Operations Analyst to join a company in Cincinnati on a temporary basis to create legal matters in the company’s matter management program, create purchase orders around outside counsel spend, and managing the movement of invoices through the process. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Legal Operations Analyst will be responsible for independently managing the day to day operational needs of several business units relating to their outside counsel matter administration and billing
- Identifying and designing solutions for process improvement opportunities to drive continuous productivity
- Work closely with the General Counsels and legal teams in the businesses to implement various Legal Shared Services projects across all Business units
- Receive requests and interact with business legal, operations and sourcing teams to ensure timely recording of outside counsel matters, tracking of billing for outside counsel spend
- Utilization of the company’s electronic matter management and billing system
- Creating, tracking and updating matter management details
- Administration of Purchase Orders
- Invoice Administration
- Supplier Set-Up
- Helpdesk Ticket Resolution
- Customer Support and issue resolution
- Independently interfacing with attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants on a daily basis
- Independently answering questions and escalating Preferred Provider policy issues
- Providing reporting of status and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a legal operations or billing analyst
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to work independently, make independent assessments and provide guidance relating to policy compliance
- Experience in legal entity governance, legal billing solutions, legal form management, and other services related to providing legal functions to a large corporation is preferred but not required
- Fluent in English; French a strong plus.
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated skills in ownership, initiative and leadership.
- Aptitude with current computer technology.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Skill in SQL, VBA or other languages a plus
- Ability to multitask and coordinate a variety of deliverables; to work independently and collaboratively to meet challenging customer requirements and continuously shifting priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and evaluative thinking.
- Ability to review, evaluate and summarize large volumes of data.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; demonstrated experience with educating and influencing senior level business managers and high-end customers.
- Experience working on legal technology projects and legal operations
If you would like to learn more about the Legal Operations Analyst position available in Cincinnati, OH, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.