Trustpoint.one has partnered with a forward-thinking and growing boutique law firm in downtown NYC in their search for an Legal Operations Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Operations Manager who is looking to further their career in a growing and thriving law firm!
The Legal Operations Manager will be responsible for duties that include:
- Managing expenses and identify cost savings measures
- Manage budgets and perform analysis
- Identify areas of improvement for operations, legal technology tools and more
- Work directly with outside vendors
- Negotiate and maintain contracts
- Organize various firm events
The ideal candidate for the Legal Operations Manager role is a law firm Paralegal who has a strong familiarity with a broad array of legal systems and an interest in growing their career in an alternative direction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant legal operations experience - law firm experience is a MUST!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This position will be onsite in the Firm's downtown NYC office and offers the Legal Operations Manager the opportunity to work in a highly collegial atmosphere.
Interested and qualified Legal Operations Managers are encouraged to submit a resume for immediate consideration.
Trustpoint.one provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.